Symptoms of P00A8 OBD II Trouble Code
- Internally failed #2 IAT sensor
- Faulty connection at #2 IAT sensor
- Open in IAT ground circuit or signal circuit
- Short to voltage in IAT signal circuit or reference circuit
- IAT harness and/or wiring routed too close to high-voltage wiring (e.g.
alternator, spark plug cables, etc.)
- Faulty PCM (less likely but not impossible)
Common Causes of P00A8 OBD II Trouble Code
- There are currently no related topics in our forums. Post a new forum topic now.