Symptoms of P0447 OBD II Trouble Code
- Faulty vent valve
- Wire/circuit issue
- PCM fault
Common Causes of P0447 OBD II Trouble Code
- 2003 Kia Rio 1.6L P0447, P0038, P0138, P0170, P0501Among several codes my car has, one is P0447 which is listed as EVAP emission system - vent control valve circuit open.
No idea as to where to start checking as i am not sure if this car has a sensor in the fuel tank. I do know is must have an external carbon canister near the tank. Any tips?...
- Hyundai Accent 2015 Permanent P0447Hi everyone.
I'm trying to clear a permanent P0447 code on a Hyundai Accent 2015 bought less than one month ago.
I'm pretty sure that I caused "false coding" while I installed a remote starter and had to troubleshoot it since it did not work on the first try (For example, during the process I swi...
- 04 Chevy impala c0305, p0447Code c0305 says cylinder engine misfire. Car runs rough and then smooths out and then rough again while idling. Sluggush acceleration with a definite feel of a dead cylinder. Above 30 mph check engine blinks. Stops blinking below 30. I'm thinking 3 things.
1. Plugged catalytic converter
2. Bad injec...
- Fresh New Codes P0450 & P0447 on 97 Nissan SentraThis Sentra has thrown evry Evap code in book namely because the snow and ice had its way with the low hanging Evap setup.
So i started with the P0443 and 446 which are both purge / vent malfunction , ive replaced both of those. the vent ctrl was first changed to a 98 setup basically the larger ca...